Today we celebrate the anniversary of Jennings’ Board of Directors, which was initiated on June 29, 1977. We thank God for the talented and generous volunteer members of our Board of Directors throughout the years, who have helped guide Jennings Center for Older Adults according to Gospel values and the charism of the Sisters of the Holy Spirit.
Do you want to feel better or improve your everyday life?
Are you living with a long-lasting health condition that you need help controlling?
Join this free six-week program, Six Weeks to Better Choices, to help you live a healthier life! This class will help you:
- Learn how to be your own health care advocate
- Gain a sense of greater self-control over your quality of life
- Identify strategies for coping with a chronic health condition
- Build confidence in establishing supportive relationships
- Improve management of symptoms of your chronic health condition(s)
- Set weekly action plans to improve your health—and your life!
Get the support you need, find practical ways to deal with pain and fatigue, set goals, discover better nutrition and exercise choices, understand new treatment choices, and learn better ways to talk with your doctor and family about your health.
Learn from trained leaders who understand what you are experiencing. If you are living with a long lasting health condition, please attend this workshop. Family members, friends and caregivers are also welcome. Classes are 2.5 hours, once a week for six weeks.
Register today for the next session:
- Tuesdays from July 14 through August 18
- Time: 2:30pm—5:00pm
- Location: Jennings campus
- To register or learn more details, call Theresa at (216) 581-2900, ext. 2251
*This program is made possible in part by an Older Americans Act Grant from Ohio Department of Aging through Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging, United Way of Greater Cleveland, gifts to the Fairhill Partners Annual Fund, and our volunteers. Licensed by Stanford University.