Motivated to feel better? Ready to improve your lifestyle? Join this FREE six-week workshop (2 1⁄2 hour weekly sessions) called Six Weeks to Better Choices: A Better You. Jennings will be offering an introductory hour session for anyone who might be interested and wishes to find out more.
Get the support you need, find practical ways to deal with pain and fatigue, set goals, discover better nutrition and exercise choices, understand new treatment choices, and learn better ways to talk with your doctor and family about your health.
We can help you live a healthier life, and maybe even reduce your health care costs, through the six-week Take Charge of Your Health workshop series. This also benefits people living with a chronic illness. The workshop has been shown to improve health and communication with doctors while reducing distress and helping manage symp- toms like fatigue, pain, and depression. Learn from trained leaders who understand firsthand what you are experiencing. Set your own weekly goals and make a step-by- step plan to improve your health—and your life!
Open to the community as well as those residing on the Jennings campus.
Find out more at our informational discussion!
- Speaker: Jessica Barron, Fairhill Partners
- Thursday, September 10 at 1:30pm
- Every attendee to this session will be entered into a drawing to win a $25 gift card!
- Refreshments will be served.
- Transportation available to those living on the Jennings campus.
- Register today for the informational discussion: Call Theresa at (216) 581-2900, ext. 2251 or use sign up form
*This program is made possible in part by an Older Americans Act Grant from Ohio Department of Aging through Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging and gifts to the Fairhill Partners Annual Fund. Licensed by Stanford University.