Jennings can provide more complete and complex physical therapy with its AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®. Thanks to its precise unweighting technology, therapists can reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of the patient’s body weight by 1% increments. Patients can rehabilitate with less pain while reducing the risk of further injury, which may enable them to heal faster. Information and links to case studies in gait training for neurological patients, recovery from bilateral hip resurfacing, atrophy, functional decline, total knee and more can be found at www.jenningscenter.org/alter-g or by calling Hospital Liaison Jenny Cerutti at (216) 581-2900.
Eleven Ways to Practice Resurrection Now
- Refuse to identify with negative, blaming, antagonistic, or fearful thoughts (though you cannot stop “having” them.)
- Apologize when you hurt another person or situation.
- Undo your mistakes by some positive action toward the offended person or situation.
- Do not indulge or believe your False Self—that which is concocted by your mind and society’s expectations.
- Choose your True Self—your radical union with God—as often as possible throughout the day.
- Always seek to change yourself before trying to change others.
- Choose as much as possible to serve rather than be served.
- Whenever possible, seek the common good over your mere private good.
- Give preference to those who are in pain, excluded, or disabled in any way.
- Seek just systems and policies rather than mere charity for others.
- Never doubt that it is all about love in the end!
–Richard Rohr, “Immortal Diamond”
Spirituality and You is a contribution by Jennings’ Director of Mission and Ministry, Sister Valerie Sweeney, SND.