Jennings is thrilled to present Carhop Visits!
We know that it has been such a long time for residents and family members to see each other for anything more than a virtual visit. And we know you want to help us keep residents and staff free from illness. So we have invented the Carhop Visit for assisted living residents!
Jennings will make one visiting time available per resident. Multiple family members can attend the visit, but all must remain inside the vehicle (Jennings’ Garfield Heights campus and Jennings at Brecksville) or in the designated visiting spot (Jennings at Notre Dame Village). Family members may sign up for the time with our SignUp Genius tool, which will confirm the location of the visiting spot. (At this time, Ohio has not lifted visiting restrictions for nursing home residents.)
Carhop Visit Registration Links:
By signing up, the registrant acknowledges that he/she and all visitors agree to the visiting guidelines and have self-screened and are free of COVID-19 symptoms as outlined below.
Here are a few guidelines:
- All visitors must remain in the appropriate visiting spot at all times, as designated in the process.
- All individuals (resident and visitors) must wear a mask during the entire visit. Visitors must provide their own masks.
- Visitors should plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the visit, and visits will start and end promptly at scheduled time.
- Jennings staff will assist the resident to their spot.
- Visit times will take place rain or shine. Residents will be shielded from in their respective visiting spots. In case of inclement weather, we might suggest a window visit.
- Please be respectful in following the guidelines and screening tool so we can continue to host these visits.
Please be patient as we make adjustments as needed while we keep everyone’s wellness in mind. At this time, visits can only be scheduled during designated visiting hours available on the SignUp. By signing up, the registrant acknowledges that he/she and all visitors have self-screened and are free of COVID-19 symptoms as outlined below and agree to the visiting guidelines.
COVID-19 self screening:
- Have you had close or prolonged exposure to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 72 hours? Cough, fever over 100, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, new loss of taste or smell.
- Do you have a fever over 100 on day of the visit?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, you may not participate in a visit.