Jennings is thrilled to present Carhop Visits and Courtyard Visits!
Family members may sign up for the time with our SignUp Genius tool, which will confirm the location of the visiting spot. You may also call (216) 581-2902, ext. 2619 to reach our concierge to schedule an appointment.
At this time, visits can only be scheduled during designated visiting hours available on the sign-up.
Schedules are up to date.
Please note that registration closes 24 hours
before the visit day.
Visit Registration Links:
Click on a link below, based on the residence where your loved one resides or call . By signing up, the registrant acknowledges that he/she and all visitors agree to the visiting guidelines and have self-screened and are free of COVID-19 symptoms as outlined below.
Garfield Heights campus: please note that registration is limited to one visit per resident per registration schedule.
- Jennings Assisted Living, Garfield Heights
- Jennings Hall Nursing Home, Upper Level (suites 202-254)
- Jennings Hall Nursing Home, Main Level (suites 101-155)
- Jennings Hall Nursing Home, Garden Level Goudreau (suites 028-055)
- Jennings Hall: Marian Gardens (suites 060-077) and short-term rehabilitation (suites 001-027)
Please be patient as we make adjustments as needed while we keep everyone’s wellness in mind. By signing up, the registrant acknowledges that he/she and all visitors have self-screened and are free of COVID-19 symptoms as outlined below and agree to the visiting guidelines.
Here are a few guidelines:
- All visitors must remain in the appropriate visiting spot at all times, as designated in the process. We can not permit any visitors under two (2) years of age.
- All individuals (resident and visitors) must wear a mask during the entire visit. Visitors must provide their own masks.
- Visitors should plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the visit, and visits will start and end promptly at scheduled time.
- Jennings staff will assist the resident to their spot.
- In case of inclement weather, we might suggest a window visit.
- Please be respectful in following the guidelines and screening tool so we can continue to host these visits.
COVID-19 self screening:
- Have you had close or prolonged exposure to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 72 hours? Cough, fever over 100, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, new loss of taste or smell.
- Do you have a fever over 100 on day of the visit?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, you may not participate in a visit.