Recognition and Awards
Jennings is honored to be recognized in recent state and local initiatives.
Care for residents
- Jennings Hall nursing home ranked by Newsweek as one of the nation’s best nursing homes (analyzed over 15,000 nursing homes in the U.S. and have recognized award-winners in 20 states)
- Jennings at Brecksville earned a perfect survey in 2020.
- Jennings Hall nursing home (skilled nursing, rehabilitation, long-term care) has a 4 star rating with the Ohio Department of Health 5 star rating
- 2019 Jennings Hall nursing home deficiency-free health survey
- Jennings Hall nursing home ranked in top 25 in Northeast Ohio for resident satisfaction (last survey cycle, 2017)
- Jennings at Brecksville ranked in the top 15% of Ohio’s assisted living residences, based on family satisfaction surveys (last survey cycle)
- Jennings at Notre Dame Village received Bronze Level Credential for Montessori Inspired Lifestyle® through the Center for Applied Research in Dementia
- 2020 Jennings at Notre Dame Village earned an excellent survey.
Employer of Choice
- NorthCoast 99 award for 11 years, presented by ERC
- 2019 NorthCoast 99 Special Category Award for Employee Engagement and Development (video at https://youtu.be/m3b335mS6Ao)
- 2019 LeadingAge Ohio Employer of Choice, Silver Employer of Choice designation (one of 23 organizations statewide)
- Safe movement program for the safety of staff and residents
- President and CEO Allison Q. Salopeck recognized as one of Crain’s Cleveland Business Women in Nonprofits, 2019
Allison was nominated for her leadership, commitment to mission and values, quality and innovation for older adults and advocacy in local, statewide and national efforts. She is recognized in the print issue and online feature for Crain’s Cleveland Business: https://www.crainscleveland.com/awards/allison-salopeck-notable-women-nonprofits-2019