Adult Day Services
March 15, 2020: Jennings has made the difficult decision that we will need to temporarily suspend adult day services through April 1, 2020. As you know from everything in the news, it has become increasingly important to have physical distance from one another to stop the spread of COVID-19. We have consulted with our medical director and considered the recommendations of Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, Ohio Department of Health’s Dr. Amy Acton and other health experts. We know this is very difficult for families, just as it is the right thing to do for our elder participants. We will keep in contact with families about next steps in the coming weeks and hope and pray for everyone’s wellness.
Is your relative lonely or socially isolated? Does he or she need support with physical or memory challenges? Are you a caregiver who needs support during the day in order to tend to other obligations?
Jennings Adult Day Services are a resource to support adults who live in their homes or with an at-home caregiver. Participants in adult day services find an enriching balance of stimulating activities, medical support and personal care. These services hep to improve caregiver abilities by providing critical respite time for re-energizing or tending to other obligations.
- Open Monday through Friday from 7:30a.m. until 5:00p.m.
- Participation also includes home-cooked meals, personal care and assistance, and medication administration
- Participants have access to campus amenities, such as daily Mass, on-site wellness center, beauty shop and more
- Transportation available to large service area
- Jennings is a provider for those who have access to PASSPORT, Title III, MyCare Ohio, Veterans Administration and veterans pension benefits