Please help us to prevent illness during the pandemic and upcoming flu season. We respect each individuals ability to enjoy certain choices while out in the community at large. However, Jennings follows precautions set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as state regulations that may vary by county. Please do not visit any resident at any location if you are feeling ill or have any symptoms of COVID-19.
Residents living independently (in independent living apartments, villas and cottage homes) may host visitors in their private residence. We encourage mask wearing and physical distance, especially in common areas of the building.
For all individuals living in Jennings’ assisted living and nursing home residences, please note that visitors must comply with the following requirements at all times during your visit:
- All individuals – regardless of age or vaccination status – must wear a surgical mask over mouth and nose for both indoor and outdoor visits. All individuals must complete the COVID-19 screening.
- Individuals will keep physical distance between one another.
- Visitors may only visit in the private suite of the resident and are not permitted to gather or stand out in common areas or hallway.
- Wash hands or use sanitizer before and after entering the visit.
- Visitors may only visit your own family member/loved one and should not visit in other resident suites or break social distance with any other resident you pass along the way.
- Visitors may go directly from the main entrance to their visit location and must return directly to the main entrance following the visit.
- Please note that if a resident has additional precautions in place, visitors will need to follow additional guidelines or wear additional protective equipment.
- There may be times that general visits are paused because an individual has tested positive for COVID-19. During these times, we may only allow for compassionate visits, which may be arranged through your social worker.
Thank you for doing your part to prevent illness. If you have questions about any precautions or status of visits, please call us at (216) 581-2900.