As of May 5, 2021 Jennings is welcoming visitors and continuing our safety precautions in accordance with guidelines.
Families at all locations are able to visit during visiting hours, and you do not need to sign up in advance. Please note, important guidelines remain. For example, all visitors must screen and sign in, there is a limit of 2 guests per resident per visit and all guests must wear a mask when they enter the building. Guests may not visit if they are currently COVID positive, if they have had close contact with a COVID-positive person in the last 14 days or if they are exhibiting one or more symptoms of COVID-19. Visiting is subject to the current state of COVID-19 positivity—including the county as reported by Ohio and the individual residence.
Visiting Hours: Please be respectful of residents and do not visit during meal times unless you have arranged a special circumstance with a staff member.
- Jennings’ Garfield Heights campus assisted living and nursing home residences:
10:00a.m. – 7:00p.m. Monday – Friday
10:00a.m. – 4:30p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Jennings at Brecksville:
10:00a.m. – 8:00p.m. Monday – Friday
9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Jennings at Notre Dame Village Small House assisted living
11:00a.m. – 7:00p.m. every day
- Apartments, cottages and villas (all locations): residents may host visitors at their discretion in their individual homes.
Visiting Pause: Currently residents of our Garfield Heights campus Upper Level Pilla neighborhood may not have visitors to their suites but we are working hard to complete the 14-day pause and expect to resume visits May 14.
- There is a limit of 2 visitors per resident per visit. Visitors need to be at or above the age of maturity. (Each child is counted as part of the two visitors during the visit.)
- Every visitor will need to complete a COVID-19 screening when they arrive, every time they enter the building (even if entry occurs more than once during the duration of the visit) and log out when they leave.
- Each visitor and resident needs to practice infection control, including wearing a 2-ply procedural mask that fits properly at all times and covers mouth and nose. We will provide you with a mask should you need one. Cloth coverings are no longer acceptable. Although some precautions may have changed in the greater community, not all apply to assisted living and nursing home residences.
- If the resident is currently on isolation precautions, the visitor will need to wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and we will provide you with instructions.
- Visitors may not congregate in the common areas of the building (such as dining rooms, lobby, fitness areas) or take part in resident activities.
- Visitors may only visit their loved one and may not go to other residents.
- Visitors may visit with their loved one outdoors. Please be sure to keep physical distance from other residents and visitors, and wear a mask at all times. If you are escorting a nursing home resident outdoors, please make the nurse aware.
Jennings will continue to arrange compassionate visits, and we welcome you to discuss any specific needs with a social worker or administrator.
Would you rather schedule a video chat? Click here for a list of schedules.