Indoor visits will take place as possible, or may be replaced with alternate window visits. Please scroll down for the links.
Together with our visitors, Jennings will comply with state and federal guidelines, which include but are not limited to:
- Visits will be held in a dedicated space, limiting entry into the building. Each Jennings location will have a designated visiting area. Please note the visits will not be in the resident’s suite.
- Each visitor must be free of symptoms and exposure. When visitors enter, each visitor will complete a screening which includes current temperature.
- Visits will be scheduled in advance, and each visit will be a maximum of 30 minutes. Residents may have one visit per week.
- Visits may include up to two (2) visitors per resident per visit. Please note individuals are unable to “swap” for each other during the visit. Pets may not take part in visits.
- Please arrive early or on time so you may enjoy your complete visit, as the schedule does not enable us to extend a visit for those who are late.
- Each individual must wear an appropriate face covering. (There is no age requirement for visitors, but ALL individuals must be able to wear a mask the entire time and remain in their seats in the designated visit area for the entire visit.)
- Visitors will be unable to enter restrooms or other public/common spaces, so please plan accordingly.
- Because all individuals must keep their masks over their nose and mouth for the entire visit, residents and visitors may not eat or drink during the visit.
- If visitors would like to leave items for the residents, visitors will continue to leave them in the front vestibule. The items will not be brought into the visiting area or passed directly to resident during the visit.
- Residents who are quarantining for 10 days because they are new to the residence or due to a medical appointment will wait for the 10-day period to end before joining a visit.
Residents and visitors: practice important infection control:
- Use hand sanitizer before and after your visit.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, you must keep your mask on! Sneeze or cough into your mask to contain the spray of germs. If you need a new one, please ask a staff member for assistance. A cough or sneeze is natural, but it is very important that we don’t share germs.
- If you put your hand near your face mask or touch your eyes, immediately use hand sanitizer or wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
COVID risk and exposure:
By signing up, the registrant acknowledges that he/she and all visitors agree to the visiting guidelines and self-screened and are free of COVID-19 risk and symptoms as outlined below:
– Have had no close or prolonged exposure to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
– Have not had any of the following symptoms in the last 48 hours: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
-Do not have a fever over 100 on day of the visit.
Entrance for visits: Please note the designated entrance for each location.
Important note: visit guidelines are subject to change based on numerous factors such as number of COVID-19 cases in the greater community, number of COVID-19 cases within the organization, and availability of necessary personal protective equipment.
To sign up for a resident visit, click below on the location where the resident lives. If you have a couple who lives on our Garfield Heights campus—with one loved one in Jennings Hall and one in assisted living— please use the Jennings Hall sign up for a visit that includes both residents.
Please note, residents may have
one visit per week.
Jennings Assisted Living, Garfield Heights