Welcome to Jennings!
Garfield Heights: 10204 Granger Road, Garfield Heights, Ohio 44125
Jennings at Brecksville: 8736 Brecksville Road, Brecksville, Ohio 44141
Notre Dame Village: 10950 Pine Grove Trail, Chardon, Ohio 44024
Interested in residences or services for an adult?
People say they feel something special when they first walk through the front door at Jennings. They can’t quite put their finger on it. We often hear, “you can just feel it.” IT is what makes the older adults we serve feel respected. IT is what makes families and visitors feel welcome. IT is what inspires staff members and volunteers to remain committed to our mission and live out our values.
Celebrating more than 75 years of Catholic-based care and residences, Jennings offers life as it should be for older adults and their families. We invite you to discover Jennings throughout Northeast Ohio: Brecksville, Chardon, Garfield Heights and Shaker Heights. Jennings offers choices in residences and services that include:
- affordable apartments for adults 55 and older
- assisted living
- adult day services
- Alzheimer’s/ dementia care
- infant and child day care
- long-term care
- short-term rehabilitation
- villa homes
We believe older adults should feel at home, wherever they call home. Click here for a brief video about how we make it home.
Catholic Mass and Rosary
Jennings welcomes people of all faiths. We offer daily Catholic Mass and Rosary (times vary depending on location). We welcome interdenominational celebrations as well.
Thank you Spirit and Splendor 2019 Sponsors!
Thank you to our sponsors who helped make our 2019 event a success:
- The Sanson Company
- David and Martha Kutik
- Anchor Dental/David E. Hudec, Jr., DMD
- Rich and Robbin Garcia
- Precision Environmental Co.
- PS Salon and Spa
- Rockport Ready Mix
- Chemical Bank
- Rev. Thomas G. Elsasser
- ERIE Bank
- Fedeli Family Charitable Foundation
- Ferfolia Funeral Home
- HealthPRO Rehabilitation
- Jacqueline L. Hoyt
- HW & Co.
- The Krill Co., Inc.
- Maloney + Novotny LLC
- Medical Mutual
- The MetroHealth System
- Mobility Works
- RDL Architects
- Remedi SeniorCare
- Sisters of the Holy Spirit
- Sisters of Notre Dame
- TESCO – Transportation Equipment Sales Corp.
- Tucker Ellis LLP
- Ziegler & Company
- Mary and Kevin Anthony
- Catholic Cemeteries Association
- CryoActive Fitness Therapy
- Cuyahoga Community College – Eastern Campus
- FEC Mobile Eye Clinic
- Golubski Deliberato Funeral Home
- In Memory of Mr. & Mrs. Basil Picone, Judith Kovalik and Mark Gelofsack
- Kehoe Brothers Printing
- Knights of Columbus Maple Heights Council 5106
- Lancaster Pollard
- Latek & Rybicki Family Funeral Homes
- Jim and Vida Lock
- Marous Brothers Construction
- MobilexUSA a Trident Health Services Company
- Oswald Companies
- Payne & Payne Builders
- Richter LTPAC
- SATECH, Inc.
- UNITED Medical Supply Company