Jennings at Brecksville
Designed in Western Reserve style architecture, Jennings at Brecksville offers 74 one- and two-bedroom suites for independent and assisted living. CommunITy • QualITy • FlexibilITy • VitalITy: Discover life as IT should be – “right-sizing” to a community full of choices to continue living the way you choose. Enjoy vibrant neighbors, delicious meals and exceptional amenities from a trusted Northeast Ohio organization.
Call today to make an appointment to see our model suite or meet your future neighbors!
Jennings at Brecksville is celebrating its one-year anniversary! Residents began moving in following our opening in August 2017 with a dedication (click for event photos). Residents enjoy the a lifestyle full of individualized comforts, modern style and exceptional amenities. You’ll find apartment style suites, delicious home-cooked meals, enjoyable life enriching activities and a flexible month-to-month lease. Ask about specialty fall-protection flooring!
How can you get more information?
We welcome you to contact us for all the details about lifestyle, support and rates – or to visit for a personalized tour. Contact Beth Cole, Marketing Associate, at (216) 581-2900 or email email@example.com
Join us for a social event.
Would you like to meet some neighbors during a visit? Call Beth at (216) 581-2900, ext. 5515 to make a reservation for the activity of your choice.
- Private apartment style suites, with spacious kitchenette, living room, bedroom, bathroom and walk-in closets
- Choice between three beautiful interior packages that coordinate cabinets, granite counters and flooring
- Home-cooked meals prepared by our chef. Dine your way – eat when you’d like and from numerous menu choices
- Plentiful amenities including Pub, fitness studio, on-site Chapel, beauty/barber shop, outdoor patios, and community room with kitchen
- Enjoy an independent lifestyle with services that support your current or future needs
- Transportation to daily Mass at St. Basil the Great Catholic Church
- Resident-driven activities, such as happy hour, shopping trips, paint night, exercise, trips, games and intergenerational programs
- Comfort of Jennings’ continuum of care if you such as skilled nursing and physical therapy
- Month-to-month lease terms
- Experience the mission-based non-profit difference of Jennings, a local trusted organization with 75 years experience in supporting Northeast Ohio’s adults and families
How about a STAYCATION? Try Jennings at Brecksville to enjoy a vibrant community with a maintenance free lifestyle before you make a permanent move. Make it a long weekend or stay for a few weeks in our furnished suite!